Chocolate Chip Cookies:
175 grams of butter
1 & ½ cups of flour
1 & ½ teaspoon of baking powder
¼ cup of sugar
¼ teaspoon of vanilla essence
2 Tablespoons of sweetened condensed milk
A heap of chocolate chips or cut up chocolate
- Heat oven to 175 degrees celsius on fan bake.
- Soften and semi-melt butter in a large mixing bowl.
- In the large mixing bowl, sieve all of the dry ingredients.
- Make a lil well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla essence.
- Mix up.
- Add the choc chips.
- Test the batter, nom.
- On a flat oven tray place baking paper and create your cookies.
- Press a fork pattern onto each cookie for that rustic, home-made feel.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Eat, nom.